2014년 9월 15일 월요일

Where will the Lord come in his second coming?


Where will the Lord appear 
in his second coming?


The one who trust in God's will and the Bible and witnessed what has been revealed as is written in the Bible, hereby testifies that there is the Kingdom of God and the tree of life which bears and yields twelve crops of fruit in Korea, and the whole world will come alive because of Korea, which will become its center. 
It is because God who is the source of every blessing and Jesus and heaven will come to Korea.



  • Where, where will the Lord come down in his second coming?                                                          


  • There is an answer in Rev 3:12, 21.                                                          


※ Revelation 3:12 
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

※ Revelation 3:21
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.




http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E4mY/264
<Kingdom of the Lord, The Center of the World>




댓글 1개: