2020년 5월 26일 화요일

What is Jesus in the Bible?


Bible Study:
Who is Jesus,
in the Bible?

 

Hebrews 3:1) Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess.

Who is Jesus in the Bible?
What is Jesus in the Bible?


John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
John 1:36 When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, "Look, the Lamb of God!" 

John, the Baptist described Jesus as a 'lamb'.
However, now let's find out about Jesus based on what he said about himself in the Bible.
 


🌟 At the First Coming of Jesus


ㅡ Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
  • Jesus is the Way.     Jesus = Way
  • Jusus is the Truth.   Jesus = Truth
  • Jesus is the Life.     Jesus = Life

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)
Just looking at this one verse tells who he is.

ㅡ He is also the Gate to Heaven. (I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.-John 10:9, I am the gate for the sheep -John 10:7)
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.(John 10:11)
  • Jesus is the Gate.  Jesus = Gate
  • Jesus is the Gate for the sheep
  • Jesus is the good shepherd for the sheep
ㅡ He is the True Vine ("I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener -John 15:1)
  • Jesus is the True Vine. Jesus = Vine
ㅡ He is the Light of the world (When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." -John8:12, While I am in the world, I am the light of the world." -John 9:5, I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. -John 12:46)
  • Jesus is the Light of the world. Jesus = Light
 ؞ Rev 22:24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it.(NASB)


 
 
 🌟 At the Second Coming of Jesus
 Let's find out about Jesus based on what Jesus said in the Book of Revelations.
 ㅡ Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last. (I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. -Revelaltion 22:13)
  • Jusus is the Alpha and the Omega.  Jesus = Alpha and Omega
  • Jesus is the First and the Last.         Jesus = First and Last    

ㅡ Jesus is the the Root of David, the Offspring of David and the bright Moring Star. ("I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." -Revelation 22:16)
  • Jesus is the Root and Offspring of David.  Jesus = David's Root and Offspring
  • Jesus is the bright Morning Star.                Jesus = Morning Star  
 1 Corinthians 15:57
thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
     
 
※ Jesus said in Revelation 2:26~28
26. To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations--
27.'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'-- just as I have received authority from my Father.
28.I will also give him the morning star.
29. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.



Then, who is he?
Who is he that receive it?

Only those who hear what the Holy Spirit says to the churches will know.
If you want to know more about the Bible?
Click and learn more~
http://bit.ly/bible_04121 (Bible Study Course)

And Jesus says, "Yes, I am coming soon."

 -Amen Come, Lord Jesus-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기