2013년 6월 22일 토요일

(War Version) Amazing grace! how sweet the sound! & War in the Bible

(War Version) Amazing grace! how sweet the sound!


1. Amazing grace! how sweet the sound! That saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but am found; Was blind, but now I see.

2. "Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, And grace my fears relieved. How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed!

3. Through many dangers, toils, and snares I have already come.
"Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far, And  grace will lead me home.

4. When we've been here ten thousand years, Bright shining as the sun, We've no less days to sing God's praise Than when we first begun Amen.







War in the Bible



Main reference : Mt 24:6-8

What kind of war does the Bible speak of?

In physical war, the flesh is killed and in spiritual war spirits are killed. Whether it is spiritual or physical, war involves killing and taking away from each other.   

The war of Mt 24 occurs in the temple of God. The events of Rv 13 and the entire book of Revelation occur in God’s tabernacle (temple) as well. The war that takes place in the four gospels and Revelation is the war between God and the devil – the war between God’s pastor and Satan’s pastor. Why do these wars occur? 

...
Through what was mentioned above, we can see that ‘war’ is not a physical war, but a spiritual war of words that occurs within the church. The pastors who preach the war of Revelation and the four gospels as ‘physical war, physical weapons, and physical death,’ must repent and be born again.

...


[Source] http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E4mY/386 (Shincheonji cafe)




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기