2013년 6월 3일 월요일

(Religious Cartoon)How to go to Heaven & The Lord's Prayer

How to go to Heaven & The Lord's Prayer

How do I go to heaven?
I want to go to the kingdom of God.
Go? go??
No~ No~ No~  Come! come!!

Why don't you see(read) <The Lord's Prayer>
Can you see that 'come'?

★ The Lord's Prayer ★

Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come, your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one,
for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
Amen.(Matt. 6:9~13)


Now, Go into religious cartoon~
No, I don't like this word 'go' (^~^:;), so come into religious cartoon~k.k


1. Move to a War-torn country

    If you are lucky, you will get shot and
    go to heaven right away.













2. Hang out with a robber or a murderer.

    Then just try to piss them off.










3. Call a pastor of the religious 
    conversion program. These pastors 
    offer to change the religion of your
    relatives for the right price. They spit 
    in the face of religious freedom.





   The more money you give him, the 
   faster you can get to you know where....


















There are many dwelling places in my Father's house.
Otherwise, I would have told you, because I am going away to make ready a place for you, And if I go and make ready a place for you, I will come again and take you to be with me, so that where I am you may be too(Jn 14:2~3).

When Jesus returns, he will take us to be with him.
in other words, there is a time when living people can go to heaven.
If that time is now, then we should welcome Jesus with open arms.
We should not judge and persecute those who believe the truth.
Together, let's learn how to go to heaven according to the Bible as we understand it correctly at Shincheonji.



Shincheonji TV : www.scj.tv

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기