2014년 4월 4일 금요일

SCJ) The Work of God






What is the work of God?

Have you ever thought this problem?
What's 'the work of God'?
Guess what is it ^.^*

Perhaps discussing exactly what Jesus said in the New Testament about this topic will help to alleviate some confusion.


Jesus said in the Bible(Jn 6:29) like this
"The Work of God is this to believe in the one he has sent."





Jn 10:37~38
Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does.
But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."

Jn 14:10~11
Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?
The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles(the Prophecy => the Fulfillment) themselves.

Rv 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."



 
"The Work of God is this to believe in the one he has sent."


Do you know who the one he has sent? ?
 
... ...
 
 
 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기