2014년 11월 18일 화요일

A New Person who is Born Again



How can we be Born Again 
a New Person?



http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E4mY/559
The Word Since the Beginning, the Faith to be Revealed & I


Accepting the faith to be revealed 
from heaven is accepting the seed of life and the holy spirit.  

This enters me and changes me from within, so that what is mortal becomes immortal, and what is perishable into the seed that is imperishable (1 Cor 15:53-54, 1 Pt 1:23), to a new creation that does not perish (2 Cor 15:7).  

This is a new person who is born again. 



The saying that a person’s heart is a building, a field, is correct.  

If one does not have the spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ (Rom 8:9).  

If Christ lives in me, like Jesus Christ, I will know the work of God, will act according to His will, and live with God in heaven. 




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기