2014년 11월 26일 수요일

Promised Pastor


Whoever has ears, let them hear
what the Spirit says to the churches!!

 
Religion, Pastor and Faith
Main reference: Rev 3:12, 21

Originally, the holy God was with Adam, who had no sin (Gn 2), but God left him when he committed sin (Gn 3, 6).
God and Jesus, who have no sins, want to come back to people and become one with them (Rv 21:1-3).
Thus, in order to forgive the sins of mankind, he made sinless Jesus carry the cross (Is 53; Jn 1:29; Jn 19).

Buddha Siddhartha Gautama, Confucius, and Isaiah neither had the power nor right to get rid of the sins of mankind, let alone their own. It is clear that we sinners need God and Jesus above all things. God’s work is to save people from their sins by the blood of a righteous man, Jesus. It is also to seize Satan, who makes people commit sin, and throw him into the Abyss. Jesus came to this earth just as the prophets (Moses, Isaiah, Siddhartha, and Confucius) had prophesied, and fulfilled the Old Testament. Then he prophesied again about the future (i.e. the New Testament). This prophecy was concerning a promise to send a pastor in his name (Mt 23:39; Jn 14).

God, heaven, and the angels came to Jesus at the First Coming (Mt 3:16-17; 4:17), and Jesus said, ‘No one comes to the Father except through me’ (Jn 14:6). Likewise, today, even if one says he believes in Jesus, if one does not believe in the word of God (i.e. if he does not believe the promised pastor) that was spoken through the lips of Jesus, then he cannot come to heaven, God, or Jesus.

This is because heaven, God, and Jesus have come to the one who overcomes, the promised pastor (Rv 3:12). If the believers truly believe in Jesus, they also must believe in what he promised.

  • Rev 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.
  • Rev 3:21
To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기