2014년 11월 29일 토요일

Today is

 
Today those who do not
come to the Shincheonji


http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E4mY/598
End of the Churches,
End of the Age, Harvest, and Peace

http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E4mY/598The time of Revelation, the time of the Second Coming of Jesus, has come today.  Satan is captured, bound, and thrown into the abyss (Rv 20:1-3), and from this point on, the world where God the Creator reigns finally comes.

Today those who do not come to the Shincheonji, the world of peace, will continue to live in suffering and meet their ends without tasting the sweetness of peace.

Where is God and heaven? Where do the dead and those who are alive go?

They go to the place that fulfilled according to Revelation 3:12.


  • Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기