2017년 7월 18일 화요일

Shincheonji Bible: The Best Kind of Gift

What is the best gift anyone can receive?

When I was young, I wanted so many different gifts. During Christmas, I always wanted a gift from my parents and each year the gifts only got bigger and better. However, I would remember that after 3 to 4 months, I would quickly become bored of the gift. It wasn't until I grew 10 more years that I realized that gifts of material worth were so temporary.



Then we have to ask ourselves again. What is the greatest gift? What lasts and what never gets boring? It is life.

Life is truly the best gift we can receive. We live everyday without appreciating this gift because we always have it. We wake up every morning expecting to be alive. We go to sleep everyday already thinking what tomorrow will be. However, we cannot live like this. Why? Because the moment our lives are at stake, we will regret how much we didn't value this life of ours.

When I talk about life, I am not talking about the things done in life. I talking about the very breath that we breathe and the very blood that pumps through our bodies. The fact we are living is the greatest gift. However, this gift ends. This gift of life ends when we turn old. Why is this?

This is a question I will leave with you. However I will leave you with this analogy. If a galaxy phone dies who do you go to in order to fix it? You go to the creator which is Samsung. When an iphone dies who do you go to in order to fix it? You go to the creator which is Apple. Then when we see one another die at the end, who should we go to? When we see the earth dying who do we go to? We go to the one who created it. Amen.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기