2015년 4월 25일 토요일

Shinchonji, The Greatest City of Truth


Shinchonji,
The Greatest City of Truth



Today, we in Shinchonji have proclaimed the heaven of the second coming, not the heaven of the first coming, has come to the one who overcomes in Shinchonji. Now that heaven is near, we have also preached and asked for repentance several times.

Shinchonji is the greatest city of truth within the 6,000 years of God’s history.

The reason why it is the greatest city of truth is because Shinchonji has been established through the holy spirit of truth (refer to Jn 14:26, 16:13-15, 25). It is in Shincheonji the truth which the Bible refers to exists. I am making this known to people once again that the eternal truth no one else can transgress is in Shinchonji.


★ Rev 3:12
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.



댓글 2개:

  1. God is true and if God is with Shincheonji, then Shincheonji is the city of true.

    답글삭제
  2. Amen, the truth that was finally revealed at this era will persist eternally!

    답글삭제